Embark on your water adventure from our private harbor
Located mere miles from the world's healthiest and second largest reef system, Itz'ana is the perfect launching pad for fishing, diving, snorkeling, and leisurely sailing through some of the most pristine waters in the world. Our full - service marina features a watersports activity center, refueling station, and supplies store. It also services the residences that feature boat docks on the lagoon.
- 18 slips, each with a shore power pedestal (including an electrical connection of 220 V 50 2.0 amp, and a fresh-water connection)
- Allows a 68-foot boat to turn 360 degrees
- Depth of 14 feet
- Width of 60 feet at the narrowest point
- Channel depth of 9 feet
- On-site gas station
- Water treatment
- 24/7 security
With 18 slips ready for boats up to an 8' draft and 65' in length, the Itz'ana Marina will be the home base for your marine explorations.
Located mere miles from the world's healthiest and second largest reef system, Itz'ana is the perfect base camp from which to fish, dive, snorkel, and leisurely sail through some of the most pristine and beautiful waters around.
The full-service marina will feature a water sports activity center, a refueling station, and a supplies store. This central marina will also service the residences that feature boat docks on the lagoon directly to the front of the unit
Phase One Now Open - Available Services
- 4 Slips
- Gift shop
- On Boat Food Service
- To Go Menu
On Board Service:
Limilia Restaurant menu Limilia Restaurant menu
Menu on the Go
- Packed and sealed ready to heat and serve.
- Pizzas: Margherita, Ham, Peperoni.
- Protein: Cochinita Pibil, Brisket, Grilled Chicken.
- Other: Lasagna, Fried rice, Variety of Pastas.
- Cold Sandwich: Chicken salad, Ham and Cheese, Vegan, Bagel with Seasonal Toppings.
- Charcuterie: Different size of boards.
- Beverage: Pack of Water, Sodas, Wine, 6